[Kde-pim] MS Exchange support in Kmail & Korganizer of KDE4

Brad Hards bradh at frogmouth.net
Sat Jun 20 02:35:00 BST 2009

On Friday 19 June 2009 10:51:13 pm Kuramshin Kamil Fidailevich wrote:
> Can you tell me about any progress in Subj.
Not much AFAIK. We're still not that far into the full akonadi migration.

> What if you guys take a look at davmail project at sf.net?
Haven't seen it.

> Whether to wait for support of RPC over https and meeting calendar sharing
> & etc & etc in Kontact.
The RPC over HTTPS issue (aka outlook anywhere or hosted exchange) would need
to be addressed in samba for it to be used in openchange, which in turn would
allow the openchange akonadi resource to provide it.

Brad