[Kde-pim] EnglishBreakfastNetwork Krazy

Thomas McGuire mcguire at kde.org
Wed Jun 10 12:46:01 BST 2009

Hi Jon,

On Wednesday 10 June 2009 12:50:44 Jon Armond wrote:
> What's the policy on the issues reported by EBN's Krazy for kmail (and the
> rest of pim)? Is fair game to go on a fix these? Or is there some reason
> they are left?

It is always OK to fix Krazy issues. Apart from fixing i18n contexts, as this
has to wait because of the string freeze.

The license stuff is much harder to fix, as the requires permission from the
original authors. See the archive for me details, this has already been
discussed (started by Bertjan on 2008-09-16).

Regards,
Thomas