[Kde-pim] Akonadi Porting Branch

Volker Krause vkrause at kde.org
Fri Jun 19 18:46:47 BST 2009

On Friday 19 June 2009 14:50:49 Thomas McGuire wrote:
> FYI: Volker created an Akonadi porting branch at /branches/work/akonadi-
> ports/. If you are interested, you should update your commit filter.
>
> Currently, the following work is done in there:
> - Akregator porting
> - KOrganizer porting
> - Work on the Kolab and IMAP resources
> - Work on the libraries
>
> There will be much more stuff done in there later, like porting KMail's
> reader (that is currently in playground), and eventually, porting KMail
> itself. We'll also probably merge the SoC branch of Constantin into there.

We have by now set up svnmerge to and from trunk, so in case you want to merge
changes to or from this branch, please use svnmerge. I'll try to merge trunk
changes into the branch once a day, so far this worked without conflicts in
already ported code, if this changes we have to distribute merging to whoever
is working on the corresponding code I guess.

regards
Volker