[Kde-pim] Kcal and RecurrenceID

Álvaro Manera alvaro.manera at nokia.com
Thu Jul 30 12:33:15 BST 2009

Hi,

I have been asking on IRC but nobody online could help me out, so lets try it
here.

I am looking at kcal and the current support of recurrenceId (in case you
don't remember, to point a single element of a recurrent incidence (event,
todo or journal)).

Currently on kcal there is some support for it on Todos only, but nothing
else. Does anybody have a reason why was it done that way? Because I might be
missing something important.

I am also thinking to implement that feature in, but probably some important
changes are needed. Because right now the idea is that the UID of each
instance is unique, but in case of recurrenceID there can be more than one
with the same UID.

Any feedback is welcome!!

álvaro