[Kde-pim] Cleaning up old review requests

Thomas McGuire mcguire at kde.org
Fri Jul 24 22:46:14 BST 2009

Hi PIMsters,

I'd like to have our list of open review requests clean, so that we can have a
clear overview of them.
Currently there are some old review requests open, and I think we shouldn't
accumulate dust there, or we'll loose sight of review requests that still need
to be done. KDElibs seems to be a bad example here, but that is because there
are not enough reviewers there.

Anyway, here are all review requests of which the last update happened more
than a week ago. If you are a Person In Charge for them, please act on them.
Requests can also be closed as rejected I think.

First come the oldest ones.

* Support vCard schema extensions in the kabc library by awinterz
* Add Geo tag support and fix the multihash problem by kecsap
* Replaced KPassivePopup with KNotification by bettio
* Ensure that at least one column is always visible in Akregator by otrichet
* Writting ical duration not up to spec by amanera
* Remove "abort" from kdepim GUIs by maco

Thanks,
Thomas