[Kde-pim] svnmerge.py avail lists available at http://kdab.net/~thomas/

Thomas McGuire thomas at kdab.com
Wed Jul 8 13:00:14 BST 2009

Hi,

as you probably know, we use svnmerge.py to keep the enterprise and akonadi-
ports branches in sync by merging the changes.

The list of currently unmerged commits can take a long time to generate.
Thus, I have set up a cron job that does this each night (UTC) for all
branches.
You can find the results at http://kdab.net/~thomas/.

Regards,
Thomas

--
Thomas McGuire | thomas at kdab.com | Software Engineer
Tel. Germany +49-30-521325470, Sweden (HQ) +46-563-540090