[Kde-pim] Microsoft Exchange Support

Brad Hards bradh at frogmouth.net
Fri Jan 16 06:52:28 GMT 2009

On Thursday 15 January 2009 10:41:34 am Dion Houston Sr wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I read from the Kontact homepage that there is some support for Exchange
> addressbooks and calendar.  I am an attempting to become de-Microsofted
> individual, and am interested in anything that lets me use my server
> more effectively.
>
> If you can tell me what's out there I'd appreciate it...
There are a range of options. I'm personally familiar with the OpenChange
backend for akonadi, which you can use with the Kontact tools for address
book and calendaring. It isn't very mature yet though - I wouldn't use it in
a production environment.

Your question is a bit open ended to advise any further - sorry. I might be
able to help with a specific question if you have one.

Brad