[Kde-pim] Fwd: KDE 4.2 branched

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Tue Jan 6 18:46:50 GMT 2009

FYI In case you aren't subscribed to kde-core-devel,

This means that:
1) trunk is wide-open again.
bugfixes; new features; new strings; new artwork; new doc.. everything is ok

2) please remember to backport bugfixes to the new 4.2 branch

3) you can remove your 4.1 branch checkout (if you have one).  4.1 is finished.