[Kde-pim] How to join the KDE-PIM team?

Thomas McGuire mcguire at kde.org
Fri Jan 2 12:58:09 GMT 2009

Hi,

On Wednesday 31 December 2008 00:22:20 Allen Winter wrote:
> On Tuesday 30 December 2008 11:32:16 am Stephen Kelly wrote:
> > As part of the Contributor Paths concept I've been parroting on about on
> > many mailing lists, I want to make techbase pages to make it obvious how
> > to join a team within KDE.
> >
> > I started http://techbase.kde.org/Kdepim, but I'm moving on to other
> > things at the moment. It's currently just a stub. Can someone add the
> > relevant links to akonadi stuff etc, and the relevant qt and kde modules
> > that are used within kdepim?
>
> Would it be ok if this "how to contribute" page were merged into the
> existing http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/PIM?
>
> I also wonder if the UserBase PIM page(s) could link to the "how to
> contribute"?

I also think that the only site on techbase should be
http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/PIM, maintaining two sites is too much, the
page was quite outdated already. I've copied some of the contents of Steve's
page to there and added some more links + cleanups
I'm all for deleting http://techbase.kde.org/Kdepim and keep adding
information to http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/PIM.

Regards,
Thomas