[Kde-pim] ICal en vcard file monitoring issue.

Kevin Krammer kevin.krammer at gmx.at
Sat Jan 24 12:54:45 GMT 2009

On Saturday 24 January 2009, Bertjan Broeksema wrote:

> I think this was addressed in r913771 committed by Kevin. Please correct me
> if I'm wrong.

Correct. And backported to 4.2 branch. Should be part of the release.

I also reduced the default writeback delay to 1 minute so changes done by
KPilot appear more quickly in KResource based applications.
This can probably be set to 0, but I didn't want to risk any side effects and
didn't have time for thorough testing.
(Resource reloads file due to its own saving, might lead to loss of changes
not applied yet).

Cheers,
Kevin

KDE user support, developer mentoring