[Kde-pim] License of KDEPIM's homepage contents

pancho at suenderhauf.net pancho at suenderhauf.net
Tue Jan 20 12:22:56 GMT 2009

Hi Mikal,

I just wrote an article on Akonadi for the German Wikipedia and would like to add the architecture sketch (http://pim.kde.org/akonadi/architecture.png) displayed on Akonadi's homepage.

While I suspected that the contents of the KDEPIM homepage would be available under a copyleft license, I couldn't find a statement on the "Legal" page specifying a particular license.

Could you perhaps specify the license model on the "Legal" page, or give me some information whether the diagram may or may not be used in Wikipedia? While the latter would be fine for my case, the former would clarify the usage terms for other contributors.

Thanks in advance,

Pancho