[Kde-pim] KBlog Bugs and new features for it

Mike Arthur mike at mikearthur.co.uk
Sun Jan 25 16:50:40 GMT 2009

On Tuesday 13 January 2009 14:12:41 Mehrdad Momeny wrote:
> KBlog mt.setPostCategories patch with Fixed BC issue!
>
> Please take a look and if it doesn't break BC, tell me to commit it. :)
I'm really sorry about the delay Mehrdad.

I had a look at the patch and applied it and it would be better if you could
use the kxmlrpcclient to do the remote calls rather than creating the XML
yourself. Please see e.g. listRecentPosts and some of the the other kblog
source files for the best way to do this to be consistent with the rest of the
library.

Sorry about the delay, I had troubles getting back up to date but should be
able to be a lot more responsive from now on.

Thanks for your work, keep it up!
Mike Arthur
http://mikearthur.co.uk/