[Kde-pim] kleopatra documentation outdated

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Tue Feb 24 20:58:38 GMT 2009

Am Dienstag 24 Februar 2009 19:14:11 schrieb Allen Winter:
> On Friday 20 February 2009 7:12:38 am Burkhard Lück wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > the kleopatra documentation says:
> >
> > "Since validating a key may take some time (e.g. CRLs might need to be
> > fetched), the normal keylisting does not attempt to check the validity of
> > keys. For this,  Certificates->Validate (Shift+F5), a special variant of
> > View->Redisplay (F5), is provided. It either checks the selected
> > certificates, or all keys if none are selected."
> >
> > But in kleopatra >=4.0 there is no menu action Certificates->Validate
> > anymore.
> >
> > Was this funtionality completely removed or is it naow in another menu
> > action?
>
> Burkhard,
>
> Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

That was not (only) my intention.

> Someone on the kdepim team will take care of this when we can.

As usual after a x.0 release in the last two or three years, I have switched
my workflow to "backport" mode.
So I already started to "take care of this", maybe the kleopatra doc update
will be is finished the next days.
I sometimes just need some answers from the devels, ⪚ to add the kleopatra
documentation to the other round about 25 updated docs for a backport to
4.2.2.

--
Burkhard Lück
PS. No need to cc me, I am subscribed to this list.