[Kde-pim] change in QTextDocument behavior?

Ron Goodheart rong.dev at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 17:18:00 GMT 2009

Hi All,
I've just completely refreshed my dev environment and am now an using qt 4.5
from qt-copy.
I have local code to print the rich text in korganizer using QTextDocument,
after the update I see two major differences.

1) double spacing of the lines is gone (good thing)

2) all rich text formatting of the text is gone  (bad thing)
All bold, underline, justification, bullets is now gone from the printing.

I've seen some messages about the double spacing problem so was wondering if
there might have been a change to qt-copy that could have caused this?

I appreciate any assistance.

Thanks,
Ron