[Kde-pim] Akonadi Cache Problem/Question

Douglas Harms dharms at depauw.edu
Wed Feb 11 12:23:37 GMT 2009

I'm using korganizer (compiled from the svn 4.2 branch) and noticed
recently that akonadi doesn't seem to be moving cache entries to my
std.ics file.  (For example, my std.ics file hasn't changed for two days
now even though I've inserted many items into korganizer.)  I've tried
to synchronize the folder but that doesn't make any difference.

Everything seems to appear in korganizer, but I really feel exposed
since I can't backup my std.ics file.  (I'm helping fix some bugs in
kpilot and every now and then things get corrupted; I *really* need to
backup my korganizer files.)

Is this a problem with akonadi, or am I missing something really obvious?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

--Doug

--
Douglas E. Harms, Ph.D.