[Kde-pim] how to sync akonadi resources (laptop <-> PC)?

paai J.J.Paijmans at uvt.nl
Wed Feb 4 12:51:07 GMT 2009

Juergen Spitzmueller wrote:

>> I cannot seem to make akonadi save the changes in the *.ics file. I have
>> ~/kde4/share/apps/korganizer/standard.ics as an "Akonadi Compatibility
>> Resource", but whatever I try, new dates in KOrganizer are not saved there
>> (the file is unchanged).
>>
>> What am I missing?
>>

> Answering myself: I have to select the traditional resources, nit
> the "Akonadi compatibility resources". Then, the latter also get updated
> automatically.

In the pre-akonadi era, I used to copy the traditional datafiles to the
other computers that I work on, so that if I forgot my Treo, I still
would have an up-to-date agenda on every PC.  But that is out of the
question now :-(

--
Dr. J.J. Paijmans
Tilburg University: Dept. of Linguistics & AI              013-4662693