[Kde-pim] KDE/kdepim

Bertjan Broeksema bertjan at kdab.com
Tue Dec 1 15:40:37 GMT 2009

On Tuesday 01 December 2009 15:38:33 Mike Arthur wrote:
> On 1 Dec 2009, at 14:32, Allen Winter wrote:
> > SVN commit 1057108 by winterz:
> >
> > Per Bertjan, we are not planning to release KPilot with KDEPIM 4.4.
> > ...unless we magically find a maintainer in the next few days.
>
> Assuming it doesn't get a maintainer, can it not go back into KDE until it
>  is ported to not use Qt3Support, as the module is not provided on Qt/Cocoa
>  for Mac (which is needed for 64-bit builds).

I don't expect it to come back in kdepim anyway. Though I must admit that I'm
slightly surprised that bug reports still come in every now and than, I don't
think we'll find a new maintainer for KPilot anyway. It will be moved to
whatever/is/appropriate/for/unmaintained. It can be build outside of kdepim so
if anyone really feels like picking it up again it shouldn't be too hard to
get started.

Cheers,

Bertjan