[Kde-pim] kmail handbook

Anne Wilson annew at kde.org
Tue Dec 22 19:57:53 GMT 2009

On Tuesday 22 December 2009 17:58:59 Tomas Straupis wrote:
> Hello
>
> 2009-12-22  <thorsten at staerk.de>:
> > user documentation should go to userbase.kde.org, technical documentation
> > like API tutorials should go to techbase.kde.org.
> > http://userbase.kde.org/Kmail's last change is from december 2009.
>
>   How is userbase.kde.org (which is multilingual) connected to these:
>   http://l10n.kde.org/stats/doc/trunk-kde4/team/
>
>   And why does:
>   http://userbase.kde.org/UserBase
>   Say that:
>   "You will not find" ... ""Official" Documentation - found on kde.org
> or on application home pages"?

At the time that userbase started it was expected that "official"
documentation would continue to be written, in docbook, and hosted at the kde
help center.  Things didn't quite work out like that.  Now there definitely is
some "official" documentation there, and I had forgotten to edit that out.
Thanks for commenting on it.  It will be removed.

Anne
--
KDE Community Working Group
New to KDE SC4? - get help from http://userbase.kde.org