[Kde-pim] Build problems with the akonadi-ports branch

martin martin at hignett.clara.co.uk
Tue Dec 29 19:45:03 GMT 2009

Hi,

I'm just starting to contribute (I have a patch waiting in the wings), but I
need to fix my patch up for the akonadi-ports branch. I can check out that
branch, and the kdepimlibs bit compiles correctly. However, kdepim fails and
it looks like a lot of files are missing. The errors start with:

In file included from /home/martin/Documents/Development/akonadi-
ports/kdepim/akonadi/kcal/moc_collectionselection.cpp:10,
                 from /home/martin/Documents/Development/akonadi-
ports/kdepim/akonadi/kcal/akonadi-kcal_automoc.cpp:5:
/home/martin/Documents/Development/akonadi-
ports/kdepim/akonadi/kcal/collectionselection.h:33:30: error:
Akonadi/Collection: No such file or directory

and continues on with loads of files missing in kdepim/akonadi/kcal, including
customproperties.h, incidencebase.h and event.h (there are plenty more, but I
don't want to bore you all with a long list!).

I've tried setting AkonadiLibs_CONFIG to the Akonadi directory in trunk, but
that didn't make any difference. I'm out of ideas right now and could do with
some tips on what to do!

Thanks,

--
Martin Hignett