[Kde-pim] Possible API compatibility issue?

Christoph Feck christoph at maxiom.de
Tue Dec 1 04:48:51 GMT 2009

Hi,

Since a few days, I am getting the attached build error, but there were no
changes in playground/office/kmymoney. I contacted the author of KMyMoney, and
he said r986589 is the cause for this error, but he does not use trunk yet.

So it looks like there is some incompatible change in kdepim, but I am not
sure if the API used there is public at all. Please have a look at it.

Thanks,
Christoph Feck (kdepepo)