[Kde-pim] kmail starts on boot

Divan Santana Divan.Santana at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 18:37:34 BST 2009

Hi All,

I know there was an existing bug for when you "join" kontact to kolab kmail
tends to start on boot instead of kontact.

I've still got this bug today with kde 4.3.0 rc3 (4.2.98 kubuntu ppa
packages). Basically kmail starts always on boot and if I tried rather
autostart kontact kmail is 90% of the time started as a separate instance.

Therefore every boot I need to spend first 2 minutes closing and opening
kontact so its "normal".

Has anyone had this problem? Is there a work around?

I hope someone can help with this :)

--
Divan Santana