[Kde-pim] Can't sync Tungsten T2 with Kontact using Kpilot [solved]

Daniel Migneault daniel.migneault at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 17:49:11 BST 2009

Hi Robert!

first, my apologies for the double post - noob error :(

Second, I got it pilot-xfer to work. The short version: it appears I
was missing the usbserial and visor kernel modules. Your post led me
to search in the pilot-link mailing list archives, where I found a
mention of README.usb (/usr/share/doc/pilot-link-0.12.3/README.usb on
my system). That file contained all the information I needed.

Thank you very much!

Dan