[Kde-pim] can I use googeldata to sync my contacts with google contacts?

Michael bushveld at gmx.de
Sun Apr 12 21:24:27 BST 2009

Hello Kevin

I did gave it a try but... according to the INSTALL file autoreconf -i
-f must be run befor the configure but this fails with an other
message which I can not resolve. Unfortunately I have not knowledge in
m4 and I could not find out what might be wrong.

Michael

2009/4/12 Kevin Krammer <kevin.krammer at gmx.at>:
> I think I built it using the autoconf/automake files which are also present
> there, i.e. using ./configure
>
> Actually I think when I first built it that was the only option available,
> maybe the CMake based build is not as well tested yet.

michael at akazia:~/wrk/libgcal> autoreconf -i -f
configure.ac:26: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_LIBTOOL_DLOPEN
      See the Autoconf documentation.
configure.ac:27: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_PROG_LIBTOOL
autoreconf: /usr/bin/autoconf failed with exit status: 1
michael at akazia:~/wrk/libgcal>