[Kde-pim] google calendar resource: testers needed

Horacio Sanson hsanson at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 07:25:19 BST 2009

Some install instructions would be appreciated....

I got stuck compiling libgcal from git repo with the following message:

Call Stack (most recent call first):
  cmake/3rd-party-modules/opensync/FindCheck.cmake:27 (PKG_SEARCH_MODULE)
  utests/CMakeLists.txt:3 (find_package)

I have opensync devel packages installed from Kubuntu Jaunty.

regards,
Horacio