[Kde-pim] usability questions

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Sat Sep 27 15:02:47 BST 2008

On Saturday 27 September 2008 09:18:59 Oral Timocin wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Allen told me that the Kontact Config Dialogs need some Love. So now i want to
> ask in the forefront of my work what ideas do you have.
>
> The Goal is to make the usability better in Kontact.

Oral,

I just spoke with seele on IRC.
She advised sending screenshots to kde-usability mailing list.

I think this is a great idea.
First I would send a screenie of the Planner dialog and see what help they can give.

Also, I think we should try very hard to use Qt designer from now on to build
our dialogs.  No more coding by-hand if possible.

-Allen