[Kde-pim] Supporting: Korganizer server daemon

jarl jarl at yaeda.org
Mon Sep 15 16:58:26 BST 2008

 Hi!

 I've been missing a simple way to setup a server that korganizer can
connect to.

 A server that i.e. sends out SMS's emails etc. based on items in my
kalendar set by korganizer.

 This would make it easy for me to set up appointments using
korganizer at home and being notified when at work.

 Now, I'm not the best programmer in the world but I've done some
client/server/Qt development so I though I'd give it a shot.

 Only problem is, using the development documentation for kdepim is
really hard. I have no idea of where to start looking for a plugin for
korganizer.

 So this is where I hope that you can help me? Give me some points as
 where to look for info`on writing korganizer plugins.

 Best regards

 Jarl E. Gjessing