[Kde-pim] kaddressbook documentation

Tobias Koenig tokoe at kde.org
Tue Sep 23 09:38:04 BST 2008

On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 09:43:51PM +0200, Burkhard Lück wrote:
> Hi,
Hej,

> The code for this tab is in kaddressbook/editors/cryptowidget.cpp.
>
> What am I doing wrong here, how to enable this tab?
There was a bug in trunk that prevented the plugin from getting loaded,
however that should be fixed in current trunk version.

Another possibility could be, that you have no qgpgme installed and
therefor the plugin is not compiled and installed.

Ciao,
Tobias
--
Separate politics from religion and economy!
The Council of the European Union is an undemocratic and illegal institution!