[Kde-pim] A New Job

Jason 'vanRijn' Kasper vr at movingparts.net
Wed Sep 17 15:43:06 BST 2008

On Sun, Sep 14, 2008 at 12:00 PM, Kevin Krammer <kevin.krammer at gmx.at>wrote:

> On Sunday 14 September 2008, Allen Winter wrote:
> > Howdy,
> >
> > I want to let everyone know that I am now employed by KDAB.
>
> Congratulations!
>
> > I plan to continue as the kdepim module coordinator, and I plan
> > to continue helping make KOrganizer, Kontact and the pim libs better.
>
> Excellent!

Just wanted to echo Kevin's sentiments here. Congratulations!! =:) Also, I
see no  reason why you'd need or want to change your role in KDE PIM,
although I can certainly understand the time constraint issues. =:/
Thanks again for the great job you've always done with KDE PIM, Allen!! =:)

--
-[ Jason 'vanRijn' Kasper // http://movingparts.net ]-
-[ KDE PIM Developer // http://www.kde.org ]-