[Kde-pim] KDE 3.5.final?

Giovanni Venturi gventuri73 at tiscali.it
Thu Sep 4 22:20:35 BST 2008

Alle giovedì 04 settembre 2008, Allen Winter ha scritto:
> If Ingo or Thomas or any other KMail expert approves the patch
> then I will commit it and tell the packagers to patch their distros.
Well, I've got SVN account I have just to call "svn commit" :) . Anyway do so
if you want. If possible I'd like to contact the Slackware maintainer. I sent
him a koffice patch last week and he used it in Slackware current, so I'd
like to tell him about this patch too. I will CC to you. If you want contact
him as official kdepim team, ok no problem for me :) .

Giovanni
--
A KDE Italian translator and KSniffer core developer
Slackware GNU/Linux current version - kernel 2.6.26