[Kde-pim] Bug triage on 28/09

Michael Leupold lemma at confuego.org
Wed Sep 17 11:12:12 BST 2008

Hi Brad,

On Wednesday 17 September 2008, Brad Hards wrote:
> On Wednesday 17 September 2008 08:54:59 am Michael Leupold wrote:
> > - Is the OpenChange akonadi resource in trunk the GSoC result or is there
> > a separate repository I need to check out? (haven't tried it yet).
> It was developed in trunk. You will need openchange from trunk (i.e. 0.7
> won't do).

Yeah, I'm trying to make it work right now. Unfortunately compiling OpenChange
took me longer than expected. Is the only reason you need to install an extra
samba4 the patches which aren't upstream yet?

I also had to modify some parts of OpenChange because it didn't compile due to
changes in exchange.idl (removal/rename of FlagList) and due to it redefining
RecurrencePattern. I'll have to see if I can get it to compile now.

> What version of Microsoft Exchange do you have as the test server?

It's a Exchange 2003 server.

Regards,
Michael