[Kde-pim] [kdepim-users] Blog from KOrganizer HOWTO

Marc Deop i Argemí damnshock at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 15:50:54 BST 2008

On Saturday 27 September 2008 02:23:40 Mike Arthur wrote:
> http://mikearthur.co.uk/2008/09/kde-blog-from-korganizer-howto/
> I've posted a HOWTO for blogging from KOrganizer on my blog. It should
> appear on planetkde.org fairly shortly.
>
> Please let me know your feedback on the documentation and the
> feature itself.
>
> At a less stupid hour I'd imagine I'll end up trying to get this into
> UserBase or the KOrganizer documentation. Any volunteers to help me
> with that?
>
> Anyway, hope this is useful to someone and I hope Google is glad that
> I've finally finished and completely documented my Summer of Code.

I was really happy to read your post ( i already read it through the planet),
some minutes later I was sad though: I can't seem to get my blogspot blog to
work :(

It only says:

"Error while loading $NAME"

I've tried variations on the URL, the name, the API with no success at all.

Any suggestion will be really appreciated.

Damnshock