[Kde-pim] KDE Developers Meeting

Sam Duff skduff at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 13:23:09 BST 2008

We're getting together to have a meeting on IRC concerning the future of
KDE's websites and KDE's online presence.

This will concern everyone that is involved with KDE in one way or another -
even if its just a face-lift and content update for your applications
kde.org site. A lot more than this will be discussed though. We intent to
cover topics such as 'Open Collaboration' and the integration of KDE's
online community into the desktop.

We're encouraging everyone to come along and weigh in with their opinions on
the issues and opportunities we're going to be discussing.

To view further information about this meeting and find out when, where and
how its happening, please go to the following link (my blog):

http://socceroosd.blogspot.com/2008/10/kde-web-developers-meeting.html

We hope to see you there

Kind regards,

Socceroos