[Kde-pim] imap Problem with KMail 1.10.1 ?

Michael bushveld at gmx.de
Sun Oct 12 22:15:32 BST 2008

Hello

I am on KDE 4.1.2 with KMail 1.10.1 under openSUSE 11.0.
I use a google mail account with imap,

When I use "labels" in googlemail these are represented as folders on
my local machine. Google has a folder(?) "all mails" which sees the be
a view on all mail.. So when In now lable a mail as todo and this mail
is in the inbox than this mail is labled as inbox and todo.
When I now synchronize to my local machine than I get the mail 3
times! In the folder todo, in the inbox the folder all mails.
To stop this i have unticked the all mails folder in the list of
folders which should be synced. But this does not work! With this next
sync the content of the folder was deleted but kept at google. But now
after recieving mails these are again downloaded also to all mails.
The folder is still unticked ...

Any idea?

THanks a lot
Michael