[Kde-pim] sync problems with Palm

Dennis Meulensteen dennis at meulensteen.nl
Tue Oct 21 13:32:37 BST 2008

Hi again,
I just ran into sync problems with repeating events.(this seems to have been
afflicting PalmOs syncs on and off since 2001...see bug 60691). For years I
have tried getting this sync stuff to work. It really frustrates me to see it
work for a couple of months only to break again and again.

The events are OK in KOrganizer, but shifted one day on my Palm after sync.
Unfortunately I don't know the versions because I threw them out (default
install of Open Suse 11 - 64 bit KDE3 version)
I was hoping to be able to compile from source, but the so called "stable"
version doesn't even compile on my machine.

Besides the non fatel LIBMAL error I get the following: CMake Error at
kpilot/CMakeLists.txt:150 (install):
  install TARGETS given unknown argument "RUNTIME".

Any ideas please?

In the mean time I'm giving up my Palm and reverting to paper. No Sync = no
stink.

Regards,
Dennis