[Kde-pim] KCal::Calendar sortEvents

ron rong.dev at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 05:22:25 BST 2008

Hi all,
I was working on the issues identified in Bug 170894: 	"month printout is hard
to read"...
One of the problems is that the calendar event sorting 'sortEvents()' is not
returning the event in date & time order -  only date.  While it's easy
enough to fix this in the printing it will certainly pop up in several places
and is better to take care of in one place.

My thought was to add another eventSortField enum entry called
EventSortStartDateTime.

Question: is this the right thing to do?

Using EventSortStartDate compares two KDateTime objects but the resulting
sorted list is only in date & summary order (the first sort done).

Regards,
Ron