[Kde-pim] opensync plugin for KDEPIM4

Roland Tapken ml at lalamuhkuh.de
Tue Nov 18 13:51:20 GMT 2008

Hi,

I'm interested in an opensync plugin, too.

> There is an Akonadi plugin for opensync in development in
> kdepim/akonadi/opensync.

I had a look at it some time ago, but it does not seem that there is much
development at the moment. I would like to help, but I've never worked with
kdepim, Akonadi or Opensync before.

So, it would be helpful if you could provide some entry point (a "big
picture", what are the things that works, what has to be done next, were can I
find relevant documentation, coding guidelines...).

Btw, I've noticed that you meet in Osnabrück from time to time. Is this
because some developers are from this town? I'm from Osnabrück, too. Maybe I
even know some of you ;-)?

regards,
Roland Tapken
--