[Kde-pim] Wrapup of the last 3 bugdays

Michael Leupold lemma at confuego.org
Fri Nov 7 17:26:14 GMT 2008

Hi Bugsquad, hi kdepim developers,

I've wrapped up the last 2 bugdays and collected stuff that still needs to be
done on techbase:
http://techbase.kde.org/Contribute/Bugsquad/BugDays/KMailWrapup

Bugsquad still needs to double check some bugs that are likely to be fixed,
developers should check some bugs we annotated but couldn't finish (possible
duplicates, invalid bugs and policy decisions).

If you find some time, please finish it off. In the meantime the page will
still be growing as I add KdePimDay1 - if you're editing, please try to be
quick or tell everyone you are editing in #kde-bugs so we can avoid editing
conflicts.

Regards,
Michael