[Kde-pim] D-Bus Message from KMail (Help!)

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Sat Nov 15 16:59:06 GMT 2008

Hi,

When I run KMail stand-alone I see the following message on console output.
I've been trying to figure out a fix and give up.

kmail(26111)/kresources KRES::Resource::open: Opening resource "imap address book"
kmail(26111) KDBusServiceStarter::startServiceFor: starting "/data/kde/share/applications/kde4/Kontact.desktop"
kmail(26111) KDBusServiceStarter::findServiceFor: DBus service is available now, as "org.kde.kontact"
kmail(26111)/kresources Kolab::KMailConnection::checkReply: D-Bus communication failed. Reply error is:  QDBusError("org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.UnknownObject", "No such object path '/Groupware'") Last interface error was:  QDBusError("org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.UnknownObject", "No such object path '/Groupware'")
kmail(26111)/kdepimlibs (kabc): "Unable to open resource 'imap address book'!"

Can someone who knows D-Bus please have a look?

The other strange thing:  KMail starts, but then so does Kontact.
I think Kontact starts because I have a Kolab resource.
This isn't good.