[Kde-pim] kdepim bugday Sunday the 6h

Michael Leupold lemma at confuego.org
Wed Nov 5 17:36:07 GMT 2008

Hi everyone,

BugSquad is about to do another kdepim triage this Sunday. We feel it's the
right thing to do as we know you devs are pretty busy and sprinting away to
get the last few features implemented. By helping clean bugzilla we hope to
make room for new reports :)

Now I know this is on short notice - sorry, I didn't get around posting this
earlier - but it would be great if some developers could join the fun (or
rather be around and answer a question now and then).

I'm currently putting together a dot announcement and I'll also try to blog
about it (in relation with last week's bugday's results). It would be awesome
if one of you could blog about it as that's known to get more people
interested in helping us.

We'll be starting at around 08:00 UTC and - as always - meet in #kde-bugs.
I'll set up the page for the triage asap.

Regards,
Michael