[Kde-pim] KMail build fails

Andreas Demmer mail at andreas-demmer.de
Wed Nov 12 14:38:26 GMT 2008

Hi,

I want to compile KMail from SVN sources. But i run into the following error:
Unknown CMake command "check_function_exists".

Google points thells me, that the kdelibs4-devel and libkdepimlibs4-devel
packages need to be installed, but both packages are installed.

My build command (ran from kmail/build folder):
cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=`kde4-config --prefix` ..

So anybody here who can give me a hint why the check_function_exists() command
was not found?

Greets,
Andreas

--