[Kde-pim] KMail SoC branch merge: Wiki page for regressions

Thomas McGuire mcguire at kde.org
Fri Nov 7 23:31:38 GMT 2008

Hi,

I've created the following wiki page:
http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/PIM/KMail_SoC_regressions

It contains a list of regressions after the KMail SoC branch merge which are
known to me.

If you want to help out with KMail, that list is a good start, even if you are
relativly new to coding. Many things, like the renamings there or adding
shortcuts for the tab bar should be easy to implement even for beginners.

If you're a user or a tester, we need your help too: Test the new message list
and the new folder tree!
I would prefer if you report bugs to the real bug tracker though
(bugs.kde.org). The components the bugs should go to are "new message list"
and "new folder tree". They can be found by searching for those strings in the
bug wizard.

That's all I think. Thanks.

Regards,
Thomas