[Kde-pim] Bugsquad Krush Day

George Goldberg grundleborg at googlemail.com
Fri May 9 09:56:21 BST 2008

On Thu, May 8, 2008 at 4:58 PM, Kevin Krammer <kevin.krammer at gmx.at> wrote:
> Hi George,
>
> On Thursday 08 May 2008, George Goldberg wrote:
>> Dear kdepim devs
>>
>> The Bugsquad is planning to hold a krush day for KDE PIM applications
>> this Sunday (11th May). The idea is to get our gang of bug-triagers to
>> test the kdepim applications as much as possible, hopefully finding as
>> many bugs as possible and providing information on how to reproduce
>> them to make them easy to fix :).
>
> I am not sure the date has been chosen wisely.
> May 11th is Mother's Day and the Monday following it is a probably a holiday
> in a lot of countries (at least it is oin Austria and Germany) so people
> might be on vacation over the three day weekend.

Thats a good point. In light of this (and the fact we're not very well
prepared at the moment, we will pospone for 2 weeks. So the day will
now happen on 25th May. (Yes I know this is mother's day in France,
and bank holiday weekend in UK, but there are so many holidays at this
time of year, it can't really be helped).

Please do take a moment to put any useful advice and requests for what
you'd like us to look at in your application on the wiki, as it will
help us to make our work more useful.

Thanks

---
George