[Kde-pim] akonadi testing framework

Igor Trindade Oliveira igor_trindade at yahoo.com.br
Thu May 1 04:34:33 BST 2008

Hello akonadi guys,

my name is Igor and i am participating on GSoC
mentored by Kevin Krammer , basically my project is to
do a testing framework that when a developer make a
agent/resource, the testing framework can test(of
course :>) this agent/resource automatically.
And i am right now doing a requirement analysis to see
what the testing framework need to do.
So i am asking for you, when you are testing your
agents/resources what are the steps done by you?

[]`s Igor

http://br.mail.yahoo.com/