[Kde-pim] Kontact: is sync with gcalendar implemented?

Adenilson Cavalcanti savagobr at yahoo.com
Thu May 15 21:24:24 BST 2008

Dear friends

I'm curious to known if anyone is working to implement native support for google calendar in Kontact (without using GCALDaemon)?

If not, how would be the better way to provide this functionality considering that I'm almost done with libgcal(http://repo.or.cz/w/libgcal.git) which has almost all the basic functions to handle calendar events (authenticate, download, parse atom stream, add, delete, etc).

I never had done any QT/KDE development but have some knowledge of C++ and linux in general.

So, could someone provide links to information concerning Kontact design and APIs?

Best regards

Adenilson