[Kde-pim] [patch] Kmail account dialog remake

Thomas McGuire thomas.mcguire at gmx.net
Thu May 29 22:18:59 BST 2008

Hi,

On Thursday 29 May 2008 19:36:18 Naga Toro wrote:
> I've converted all of the account dialogs into ui files.
> There are some things that are still done in the accountdialog.cpp file.
> * Some setBuddy() calls that for some reason Qtdesigner wont add.
> * The QObject.connect() calls
> * Creation of the QButtonGroups since these aren't in Qtdesigner.
> * Creation of KPIMIdentities::IdentityCombo in the imap dialogs and
> FolderRequester in all.
First of all, sorry for late response. I've been a bit busy lately.

Thanks for the great work, it seems to be mostly OK.
I didn't check too closely whether all widgets are still there, but I trust
you didn't forget anything.

Did you actually change any strings or did you copy&paste them into the UI
files? On the first look, it seems to be OK, but I need to be sure because of
the string freeze.

The passwords for POP3 are now shown in plain text, please change them to real
password edits.
I'll try to commit the updated patch as soon as possible then.

There are some minor style issues which I'll fix when committing, such as
using QObject::connect() instead of plain connect() and whitespacing.

Thanks for all the work!

Regards,
Thomas