[Kde-pim] [patch] Drag and drop of attachments from non-KDE apps, including Windows

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Thu May 29 20:27:10 BST 2008

On Thursday 29 May 2008, Jarosław Staniek wrote:
> For review:
> Drag and drop of attachements from non-KDE apps, including Windows
>
> Also refactored the event handlers a bit.

I don't like the duplication of the accepted status by having
handleDragEvent() call e->accept() and return true if the event is
accepted. This is guaranteed to lead to inconsistencies. I suggest to
get rid of the bool return value and write

+void KMeditor::dragEnterEvent( QDragEnterEvent *e )
+{
+  handleDragEvent( e );
+  if ( ! e->isAccepted() )
+    KTextEdit::dragEnterEvent( e );
+}

and similar for KMeditor::dragMoveEvent().

Regards,
Ingo