[Kde-pim] kdepim release

Holger Oehm holger.oehm at holger-oehm.de
Fri May 23 20:32:52 BST 2008

On Friday 23 May 2008, Ingo Klöcker wrote:
>On Friday 23 May 2008, Allen Winter wrote:
>> On Thursday 22 May 2008 17:49:10 Holger Oehm wrote:
> > > is kdepim part of KDE 4.0.4?
> > No
> To be a bit more verbose:
> The first version of KDE PIM for KDE 4 will be released with KDE 4.1.
>
> > > I could try to use kdepim from trunk, but will I have to switch to
> > > Qt 4.4 then?
> > Yes.
> Moreover, you will have to build at least kdesupport, kdelibs and
> kdepimlibs from trunk (or install corresponding precompiled packages
> if available for your distribution).
My distribution is mostly self compiled now :-)

But I gather that I will have to wait for 4.1 to switch to KDE 4 now.
(I was hoping to get the new sync earlier but as it seems I have to
be patient a bit longer...)

Thank you for your answers, best wishes,
Holger.

--
Holger Oehm <holger.oehm at holger-oehm.de>
KeyID: B50E51A9, 1024bit at http://www.holger-oehm.de/public-key.asc