[Kde-pim] [patch] Drag and drop of attachments from non-KDE apps, including Windows

Thomas McGuire thomas.mcguire at gmx.net
Thu May 29 21:03:57 BST 2008

Hi,

On Thursday 29 May 2008 09:55:54 Jarosław Staniek wrote:
> For review:
> Drag and drop of attachements from non-KDE apps, including Windows
>
> Also refactored the event handlers a bit.
Seems fine, besides the point Ingo mentions.

BTW, unrelated to this, dropping an attachment and choosing "Attach as Text"
in the menu that pops up adds only the local URL of that file, seems like a
bug, right?
I unfortunately never looked to closely at the drag and drop code or the
external editor code, so both are broken a bit...

Regards,
Thomas