[Kde-pim] Permission to forward port "folder white listing" from Enterprise branch to 3.5

Till Adam till at kdab.net
Wed Mar 12 06:34:28 GMT 2008

On Wednesday 12 March 2008 06:39:05 Pradeepto K. Bhattacharya wrote:
> Hi Allen, PIMsters,
>
>           Last week, I merged in a folder white listing from Proko2 branch
> into Enterprise branch ( Revision 783244 and 783478 ). Seeking permission
> for merging the same into the 3.5 branch.

To clarify, what this does is replace the simple boolean "only filter on INBOX
for dimap" with a configurable list of folders that are considered "incoming"
which means that new mail in them triggers filters. These restrictions are
necessary because it's otherwise very easy to create circular filters, with
dimap, where the concept of 'incoming' mail is rather losely defined.

Cheers,

Till

--
Till Adam
KDAB - platform independent software services