[Kde-pim] DistributionList Editor too large

Frank Osterfeld frank at kdab.net
Tue Mar 11 10:06:07 GMT 2008

On Monday 10 March 2008 22:56:34 Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> On Monday 10 March 2008, Tobias Koenig wrote:
> > Hej,
> >
> > I got the third bug report now, where user complains that the
> > distribution list editor in KAddressBook in the enterprise branch
> > takes too much space...
> > Could anyone of the enterprise developer come up with a solution for
> > it?
> > Bug #151961
>
> Yeah. I really wonder why it was moved from below the list of contacts
> to left of the list of contacts. The editor does take very little space
> vertically but a lot of space horizontally with loads of unused space
> below it.

Is that the new distribution list editor ("Distribution List Editor NG", built
by default now), or the old one (built when --disable-newdistrlists is used)?
The old one indeed used lots of space horizontally. The new one should be much
better, using only icons and no text for the add/edit/remove buttons.
But as already mentioned, I'll make distlist below contact the default for all
branches anyway.

Frank Osterfeld -- frank at kdab.net